|30 Year Fixed||4.500%||4.580%|
|20 Year Fixed||4.250%||4.388%|
|15 Year Fixed||3.875%||4.110%|
|10 Year Fixed||3.990%||4.243%|
|VA 30yr Fixed||3.875%||4.148%|
|FHA 30yr Fixed||4.000%||5.115%|
* Rates above are for a $200,000 loan. Important Assumptions
Today’s Featured Rate Pricing Assumptions
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) and rate quotes shown on this page and quoted in Accunet’s radio advertisements as “all the right stuff” or “all the positive attributes” assume a $200,000 loan amount for an owner-occupied or second home purchase transaction or rate and term refinance (no cash out or payoff of second mortgage) where the borrowers’ qualifying FICO credit score is 740 or higher, minimum of 25% equity with no second mortgage or home equity line of credit, single-family detached or condominium, and escrow for property taxes.
- WHEDA rate quote assumes 3% down payment and loan amount of $258,600.
- FHA rate quote assumes 3.5% down payment and $257,300.
- VA rate quote assumes 100% financing and first use of eligibility for an active duty service member.
- For rates on loan amounts between $424,100 and $1 million (Jumbo Loans), we assume a loan amount of $650,000 for a purchase transaction with a 780 qualifying FICO credit score. Rates on jumbo refinances may be higher.
- Lender Fees/Points do NOT include fees charged by third parties such as appraisal, title insurance, closing, recording fees or transfer or mortgage taxes.
- Your APR may be different than those shown and all APRs can change any second until the rate lock is confirmed by Accunet.
|30 Year Fixed||4.625%||4.643%|
|15 Year Fixed||4.000%||4.071%|
* Rates above are for a $650,000 loan. Important Assumptions
Jumbo rates shown are for purchase transactions.
Important information about ARMs (Adjustable Rate Mortgages).
- Rates shown for ARMs in the tables above are fixed for 5 years on the 5/1 ARM, 7 years for the 7/1 ARM and 10 years for the 10/1 ARM.
- After the initial fixed-rate period of 5, 7 or 10 years, the rate will adjust each year for the remainder of the 30-year loan term according to a rate Index (typically either the 1-Year LIBOR Index or the 1-Year Treasury Index as published in the Wall Street Journal) plus a Margin, typically between 2.25% on LIBOR-indexed ARMs and up to 2.75% on Treasury-indexed ARMs.
- Annual interest rate adjustment caps and lifetime interest rate adjustment caps also apply.
- If you apply for an ARM, you will received detailed disclosures about all of the Index, Margin and Rate Cap features of the specific loan program. Of course, you can also ask your licensed Accunet Loan Consultant about those details.
Calculate your Monthly Payment