|30 Year Fixed||3.750%||3.848%|
|20 Year Fixed||3.500%||3.605%|
|15 Year Fixed||3.125%||3.312%|
|10 Year Fixed||3.375%||3.629%|
|VA 30yr Fixed||3.375%||3.537%|
|FHA 30yr Fixed||3.250%||4.377%|
* Rates above are for a $200,000 loan. Important Assumptions
|30 Year Fixed Jumbo||3.875%||3.945%|
|5/1 ARM Jumbo||3.125%||4.184%|
|7/1 ARM Jumbo||3.375%||4.110%|
|15 Year Fixed Jumbo||3.250%||3.421%|
* Rates above are for a $650,000 loan. Important Assumptions
Jumbo rates shown are for purchase transactions.
Important information about ARMs (Adjustable Rate Mortgages).
- Rates shown for ARMs in the tables above are fixed for 5 years on the 5/1 ARM, 7 years for the 7/1 ARM and 10 years for the 10/1 ARM.
- After the initial fixed-rate period of 5, 7 or 10 years, the rate will adjust each year for the remainder of the 30-year loan term according to a rate Index (typically either the 1-Year LIBOR Index or the 1-Year Treasury Index as published in the Wall Street Journal) plus a Margin, typically between 2.25% on LIBOR-indexed ARMs and up to 2.75% on Treasury-indexed ARMs.
- Annual interest rate adjustment caps and lifetime interest rate adjustment caps also apply.
- If you apply for an ARM, you will received detailed disclosures about all of the Index, Margin and Rate Cap features of the specific loan program. Of course, you can also ask your licensed Accunet Loan Consultant about those details.
Calculate your Monthly Payment