Our Mission is Simple
For more than 20 years, we’ve been helping our clients find a better mortgage deal than they could get at a bank or one of the big national lenders, and to provide a level of advice, convenience and service that inspires word-of-mouth referrals.
Our process puts you in control.
Our streamlined process makes it easy to achieve your mortgage and homeownership goals.
Our dynamic application personalized to you gets things started, fast.
Whether refinancing or shopping for a home with Accunet's Rock-Solid Pre-Approval, you'll always know what comes next.
Close Your Loan
Our team will verify the details and get to closing wherever is convenient for you: home, office, or Accunet HQ.
Customer For Life
If questions come up; if you are thinking about refinancing; if you want to buy that next house; we are here to help.
Very satisfied. Everyone kept us informed as to how things were moving along both by text and phone calls. Would recommend Accunet to friends and family.
Second time refinancing my primary residence with Accunet Mortgage. Same fantastic service once again! They walk me through every step, and tell me what to expect next. Simple, easy, effective Customer Service oriented operation! I'll be back again!
This is the second time we have refinanced with Accunet. The process went smoothly again. Any slowdown was due to COVID reasons and the massive amount of people refinancing! Our rate was locked in. Communication was clear. We have recommended Accunet to others for mortgage needs.
The Accunet Mortgage Learning Center is your ultimate guide to learning the ins and outs of the mortgage industry. Regardless of whether you're buying your first home, looking to refinance, or simply want to learn more about today's rates and loan options, Accunet's team of loan officers will provide expert advice to handle any mortgage scenario.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) and rate quotes shown on this page and quoted in Accunet’s radio advertisements as “all the right stuff” or “all the positive attributes” assume a $200,000 loan amount for an owner-occupied purchase transaction or rate and term refinance (no cash out or payoff of second mortgage) where the borrowers’ qualifying FICO credit score is 780 or higher, minimum of 25% equity with no second mortgage or home equity line of credit, single-family detached or condominium, and escrow for property taxes.
- Rates may reflect up to 2 points in prepaid interest due at closing.
- WHEDA rate quote assumes 3% down payment and loan amount of $258,600.
- FHA rate quote assumes 3.5% down payment and $257,300.
- VA rate quote assumes 100% financing and first use of eligibility for an active duty service member.
- For rates on loan amounts from $647,200 to $1 million (Jumbo Loans), we assume a loan amount of $650,000 for a purchase transaction with a 780 qualifying FICO credit score. Rates on jumbo refinances may be higher.
- Lender Fees/Points do NOT include fees charged by third parties such as appraisal, title insurance, closing, recording fees or transfer or mortgage taxes.
- Your APR may be different than those shown and all APRs can change any second until the rate lock is confirmed by Accunet.
- Rates shown for ARMs in the tables above are fixed for 5 years on the 5/1 ARM, 7 years for the 7/1 ARM and 10 years for the 10/1 ARM.
- After the initial fixed-rate period of 5, 7 or 10 years, the rate will adjust each year for the remainder of the 30-year loan term according to a rate Index (typically either the 1-Year SOFR Index or the 1-Year Treasury Index as published in the Wall Street Journal) plus a Margin, typically between 2.75% on Treasury-indexed ARMs and up to 3.0% on SOFR-indexed ARMs.
- Annual interest rate adjustment caps and lifetime interest rate adjustment caps also apply.
- If you apply for an ARM, you will received detailed disclosures about all of the Index, Margin and Rate Cap features of the specific loan program. Of course, you can also ask your licensed Accunet Loan Consultant about those details.